[Insight-developers] N4 in ITK

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 11:44:08 EST 2010

Thanks, Hans.  Sounds good to me.  The application was never meant to go into ITK anyway.  It's something that we put together strictly for our Penn pipeline and I just thought it would be more useful to the average article reader than a simple test.

Anyway, for now I'll just update the IJ article with Richard's suggestions and perhaps Luis can weigh in when he's available.

Nick