[Insight-developers] getting a vtkmetaio error

Mark Roden mmroden at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 23:33:06 EST 2010

I tried rebuilding all, and I also deleted and completely rebuilt my
itk directory.

I also thought it might be a build ordering thing, since I last built
vtk as 32 bits and I was building itk as 64, but then I rebuilt as 32
and still got the error.

Should I wipe my entire source tree and start again?  That seems... extreme.

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 4:51 PM, Stephen Aylward
<stephen.aylward at kitware.com> wrote:
> That is the newer file.
>
> Try rebuilding all.

> -- Sent from an Android phone.  Please forgive the typos.
>
> On Dec 6, 2010 6:57 PM, "Mark Roden" <mmroden at gmail.com> wrote:
>> IF(VTK_SOURCE_DIR)
>>
>> On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 3:16 PM, Stephen Aylward
>> <stephen.aylward at kitware.com> wrote:
>>> Hmm - maybe VTK also has to be rebuilt, but I wouldn't have guessed that.
>>>
>>> What is the first code line (after the comments) in
>>> Insight/Utilities/MetaIO/CMakeLists.txt
>>>
>>> IF(VTK_VERSION)
>>> or