[Insight-developers] getting a vtkmetaio error

Mark Roden mmroden at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 13:38:38 EST 2010

Hi all,

I'm trying to test gdcm with itk, in this case, the Use_System_GDCM
option in the ITK cmake build version.

Unfortunately, I'm getting this error when using cmake:

CMake Error at Utilities/MetaIO/CMakeLists.txt:124 (INSTALL):
  install TARGETS given no ARCHIVE DESTINATION for static library target
  "vtkmetaio".

I checked the nightly dashboard that my machine runs, and I'm getting
the same error there as well:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewConfigure.php?buildid=794393

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

I have several versions of VTK built on my machine:
5.6.1, both 32 and 64 bits,
and
5.7 git master, 32 and 64 bits.

I'm not sure that that matters, but they're there.

Thanks,
Mark