[Insight-developers] two-input filters don't work

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Sep 16 11:20:02 EDT 2009

Hi Michael,

1) What is the modality of the DICOM images that you are loading ?

2) I presume that you are doing this with 2D images.
    Is that correct ?

    If not, then you actully need to replace the ImageFileReader
    with an ImageSeriesReader.

It is unlikely that the problem is related to filters that
take two inputs.

We should verify first that the input images have the proper
pixel type.

    Regards,

        Luis