[Insight-developers] Anyone looked at cppcheck for static analysis of ITK?

kent williams norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Thu Sep 3 12:23:56 EDT 2009

Yeah, and I don¹t think cppcheck¹s suggestions for changing method
signatures would fly either.

Though it¹s hard to think how going from

void myclass::method(const sometype parameter);

void myclass::method(const &sometype parameter);

would break things, unless it somehow will blow the Wrapping code¹s mind.