[Insight-developers] Patch for MetaIO bug 9320

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Sun Nov 15 12:58:33 EST 2009

There are a couple of small problems that I have found with this patch which causes metaImage to produce the following error message:

"MetaImage: M_ReadElementsData: data not read completely"

This message is being incorrectly reported. The data should be correctly written. I see the problem and will have another patch for the patch tomorrow after some more testing.

Brad