[Insight-developers] ITK 3-14 Release & Round commits

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed May 27 09:10:49 EDT 2009

Hi Tom

           Thanks for pointing this out.

It seems however that given the definition

   inline int RoundHalfIntegerUp(float   x)
                { return vnl_math_rnd_halfintup(x); }

Replacing

           itk::Math::RoundHalfIntegerUp()

with

           vnl_math_rnd_halfintup()

will not change the way the roundings are computed.

I agree with you that it would make a clearer notation.

I'm not sure that it is worth and extra day of Nightly
builds.

      Luis