[Insight-developers] ITK 3-14 Release & Round commits

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed May 27 08:40:51 EDT 2009

Hi Tom,

The corrections for the itkMacro.h file described in
your patch from yesterday were committed to the
repository last evening.

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewChanges.php?project=Insight&date=2009-05-27

They do not included the new definitions of Ceil and
Floor, since they are the equivalent of new features.

Wes also took care of restoring the PORTABLE_ROUND
flag to condition the instances where we call the
Math::Round method.

The MathRoundProfileTest was modified to disregard
inconsistencies in Rounding when the PORTABLE_ROUND
flag is OFF:
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Testing/Code/Common/itkMathRoundProfileTest1.cxx?root=Insight&r1=1.1&r2=1.2

The Dashboard looks green so far, (with the PORTABLE
ROUND flag OFF), but we still have to wait until the
early afternoon to see all the Expected Nightly
submissions posted to the Dashboard.

The only problems are related to the use of the New
Statistics framework with Visual Studio 9. We may
have to investigate this also after the release.
It may not be a major concern, since we are releasing
with the STATISTICS flag OFF by default.

---

My suggestion at this point would be to proceed with
the release, and to turn this flag ON by default once
the repository reopens.

Unless there are any objections,
We could tag and branch this afternoon,

     What do you think ?