[Insight-developers] Portable round - Is it still time to commit?

Tom Vercauteren tom.vercauteren at m4x.org
Wed May 27 06:52:49 EDT 2009

Silly me, the previous tentative patch was using  a #ifdef instead of
a #ifndef for the vnl_math_rnd patch. A better patch is attached and
the corresponding experimental submission is (reassuringly) greener:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/buildSummary.php?buildid=341830

There is one error left that also appears on a mac nightly:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=341510

Tom