[Insight-developers] ITK 3.14 Release and Rounding Patch

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue May 26 10:54:10 EDT 2009

Hi Tom,

We appreciate a lot the effort that you are investing in helping us
fix this problem.

As Wes described, we are testing the patch that you submitted today.

One Experimental build (from scratch) with the patch applied has
been submitted from "macondo.kitware".

                 Linux-g++-4.2-RoundPatch

The build is green.

We have also several Experimental builds underway from Mac, and
from Windows with Visual Studio 7.1 and 9.

Note that all these Experimentals are using the default set of
parameters in the CMake configuration.

If the Experimental builds continue to look promising we will
commit the patch, probably by early afternoon.

    Thanks

       Luis