[Insight-developers] In the spirit of the green dashboard

Wes Turner wes.turner at kitware.com
Sun May 24 14:37:12 EDT 2009

Luis: I am not seeing a Darwinia build on the Experimental for today or
yesterday.  Did it pass?

I am skeptical that the uuid fix will actually solve the problem we are
seeing on Dash14 since it is entirely duplicate symbols with the vnl
libraries.  However, given that Bill seems to have a successful build, I am
willing to believe it is a configuration problem on dash14 and not a problem
with ITK.  Would either if you be willing to submit a Nightly cygwin build
with Shared=ON until I can sort out the issue?  I would be more comfortable
having both Shared=On and Shared=OFF represented anyway ...
- Wes

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 9:26 AM, Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez at kitware.com>wrote:

> Mathieu,
>
>    Thanks for the clarification.
>    That was very helpful.
>

> Bill,
>
>    Thanks for committing it.
>
> I just updated, and I'm now submitting another
> Experimental build from darwinia.kitware.
>

>   Luis
>

> ----------------------
>
> Bill Lorensen wrote:
>
>> I just checked in a cygwin specific ifdef into gdcmUtil.cxx. I have
>> had it on my local build for some time now and I guess I had forgotten
>> to check it in.
>>
>> Bill
>>
>> On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 3:52 AM, Mathieu Malaterre
>> <mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>  On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 2:09 AM, Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez at kitware.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>  Wes,

>>> UUID lib is *not* used on cygwin. If it isn this is a bug, it should
>>> simply use the UuidCreate symbol from rpcrt4.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Mathieu
>>> Powered by www.kitware.com

>>> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ