[Insight-developers] In the spirit of the green dashboard

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri May 22 20:09:25 EDT 2009

Wes,

I just submitted the Cygwin experimental.

It dies miserably due to the missing symbols
related to the UUID libraries.

CMake finds:
UUID_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=/usr/lib/w32api/libuuid.a

but it seems that this library in Cygwin doesn't
have all the symbols that GDCM is looking for.

We may have to make some adjustments on the
CMakeList.txt file that search for the uuid
library.

    Luis