[Insight-developers] New Statistics and VS6

Wes Turner wes.turner at kitware.com
Fri May 22 08:48:15 EDT 2009

Excellent.  Can I assume that will fix the following error on dash13, or do
I need to investigate this separately?
- Wes

itkSobelEdgeDetectionImageFilterTest.cxx
itkSmoothingRecursiveGaussianImageFilterTest.cxx
itkSparseFieldFourthOrderLevelSetImageFilterTest.cxx
itkSparseFieldLayerTest.cxx
itkSpatialObjectToImageFilterTest.cxx
itkSpatialObjectToImageStatisticsCalculatorTest.cxx

*

C:\Dashboards\My
Tests\Insight\Code\Review\Statistics\itkListSample.h(252) : error
C2248: 'ConstIterator::ConstIterator' : cannot access protected member
declared in class 'itk::Statistics::ListSample<class
itk::Vector<double,1> >::ConstIterator'

*

        C:\Dashboards\My
Tests\Insight\Code\Review\Statistics\itkListSample.h(177) : see
declaration of 'ConstIterator::ConstIterator'
        C:\Dashboards\My
Tests\Insight\Code\Review\Statistics\itkListSample.h(251) : while
compiling class-template member function 'class
itk::Statistics::ListSample<class itk::Vector<double,1>
>::ConstIterator __thiscall itk::Statistics::ListSample<class
itk::Vector<double,1> >::Begin(void) const'
itkSpatialObjectToPointSetFilterTest.cxx
itkSpatialFunctionImageEvaluatorFilterTest.cxx
itkSqrtImageFilterAndAdaptorTest.cxx
itkSquareImageFilterTest.cxx

--
Wesley D. Turner, Ph.D.