[Insight-developers] Failing Tests on the Dashboard

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed May 20 08:44:52 EDT 2009

My apologies for the red Dashboard.

The four failing tests on the Dashboard are the result
of a careless commit that I made yesterday.

Secondary changes were added by accident.

They were related to adding regression testing for
some of the new level set classes. Changes were made
to the CMakeLists.txt file, but the associated baseline
images were missing.

The baseline images have been committed this morning.

   ...and I promise to have more coffee today...