[Insight-developers] Suspicious method name in LabelMapToLabelImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat May 16 21:41:12 EDT 2009

My apologies,
I just read this thread...

The name of the method was renamed three hours ago.
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Review/itkLabelMapToLabelImageFilter.h?root=Insight&r1=1.1&r2=1.2&sortby=date

Replaced:
ThreadedGenerateData

with:
ThreadedProcessLabelObject

to solve the warning about hidden virtual method.

Please feel free to replace the name with something
more appropriate.