[Insight-developers] Rounding functions in itkMacro.h

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon May 11 22:27:26 EDT 2009

Hi Tom,

I'm testing this on a Laptop:

    Linux Ubuntu 8.10
    gcc 4.3.2
    Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     T9600  @ 2.80GHz

The error was a link error.
Missing symbols.

lshw returns the following data from the CPU:

  *-cpu
          product: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     T9600  @ 2.80GHz
          vendor: Intel Corp.
          physical id: 400
          bus info: cpu at 0
          version: 6.7.6
          slot: Microprocessor
          size: 2801MHz
          capacity: 2801MHz
          width: 64 bits
          clock: 266MHz
          capabilities: fpu fpu_exception wp vme de pse tsc msr pae
mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr
sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe nx x86-64 constant_tsc arch_perfmon pebs bts pni
monitor ds_cpl vmx smx est tm2 ssse3 cx16 xtpr sse4_1 lahf_lm cpufreq
          configuration: id=0