[Insight-developers] TransformFileReaderWithFactory inconsistent interface

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Sun May 10 11:26:38 EDT 2009

Vince,

There has been some discusssion of moving the TransformIO from the Review
directory.  I am fully in favor of this.  I did, however, notice an
inconsistency in the member function signatures that would be nice to clear
up before the transition occurs (and we are locked in to backwards
compatibility).

itkTransformFileReaderWithFactory.h:  TransformListType * GetTransformList()
{return & m_TransformList;}
itkTransformIOBase.h:  TransformListType &GetTransformList() { return
m_ReadTransformList; }

Could you please give some advice on which signature should be used?

Thanks,
Hans