[Insight-developers] ImageIterators : Suggested Patch: Exception

Gert Wollny gert at die.upm.es
Fri May 8 13:27:34 EDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-05-08 at 17:56 +0200, Gaëtan Lehmann wrote:
> Hi Luis,
>
> Thanks for adding the check, but, as pointed by Gert, I also have to
> add an assert() to be able to get a backtrace with gdb :-)
Well, if you are in the debugger already, you can do
>catch throw
to have the debugger stop the program when an exception is thrown, but
sometimes that doesn't work before the program has started and a
>break __cxa_throw
is necessary instead.

With assert, of course. you don't have to do nothing, and you can do a
post-mortem analysis using the core-dump ( needs ulimit -c  set > 0 ).

Regards,

Gert