[Insight-developers] Moving Insight Journal Paper 176

Wes Turner wes.turner at kitware.com
Wed May 6 15:23:48 EDT 2009

Gaetan:Your paper 176, Label object representation and manipulation with
ITK, looks like a good candidate to be moved into the review directory.
 Does the current submission to the IJ represent the current state of the
code?  Anything else I should know before taking the plunge?

ITK developers:
This submission is fairly large (around 65 classes).  I will send out a
warning before I commit anything to Review and will work to minimize the
extent and duration of any breakages, but I thought it would be a good idea
to keep you informed before taking any steps.  Your comments and pointers
are appreciated.  The reference submission is
http://hdl.handle.net/1926/584if you want to check it out.

- Wes

--
Wesley D. Turner, Ph.D.