[Insight-developers] TransformToDeformationField new Test and Valgrind Errors

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri May 1 18:47:18 EDT 2009

Hi Hans,

We found one of the problems and have committed a fix:
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Testing/Code/Review/itkTransformToDeformationFieldSourceTest1.cxx?root=Insight&r1=1.1&r2=1.2&sortby=date

The image buffer was not initialized (no call to FillBuffer()),
and the subsequent for-loop was not visiting all the pixels.

This fixes the UMJ reported in the Resample filter.

There are still remaining Valgrind problems related to

                "itk_zlib_deflate"

due to the use of compression in the nifti file.

If you are confident that this are not bugs in nifti then
we could add them to the Valgrind suppression file.

In the meantime, I'm removing the .gz termination of the output
files in order to avoid the Valgrind errors.
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Testing/Code/Review/CMakeLists.txt?root=Insight&r1=1.184&r2=1.185&sortby=date

   Please let us know what you think,

      Luis