[Insight-developers] MetaIO: DistanceUnits / ElementToIntensityFunctionSlope / ElementToIntensityFunctionOffset

mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 10:42:10 EDT 2009

'lo there,

  Could someone please point me to the documentation for: MetaIO: DistanceUnits / ElementToIntensityFunctionSlope / ElementToIntensityFunctionOffset. I'd like to check if behavior of those tags are backward compatible.
  Looking at VTK code, it seems default unit is now 'um', what is 'um' ?
  I could not find any sample using ElementToIntensityFunctionSlope / ElementToIntensityFunctionOffset.

Mathieu