[Insight-developers] 0008911: Numerical issues in vnl matrix inversion?

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 12:29:53 EDT 2009

With your patch, the test passes. However, if I use the original
itkMatrix.h code but change the matlab-related matrices to double, the
test also passes. Looking at the matlab matrix, I think computing the
inverse in double makes sense. Perhaps we should leave itkMatrix alone
and fix the test to use double?

Bill