[Insight-developers] Configuring ITK and VTK in Eclipse

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jul 22 08:16:19 EDT 2009

Hi Guru,

1) Please be more specific with your questions.
    Let's discuss ITK first (since this is the ITK list).

2) How far have you got with the configuration process ?
    Did you manage to configure and Eclipse project for
    ITK using CMake. ?

3) If you are getting an error message, please post the
    *exact* error message that you find.

4) Please post this questions to the User-list, not to
    the Developers list.

    The developers list is intended for discussions about
    new code being added to ITK or about internal changes
    to ITK.

5) Please do not respond to digest messages.
    Instead, post a new message with a descriptive subject.

    Regards,

       Luis