[Insight-developers] TIFF Support of Zeiss Images

Tom Vercauteren tom.vercauteren at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 03:17:37 EDT 2009

Hi Bill,

I don't know for lsm but for vanilla tiff, there actually is a handful
of regression images at libtiff's homepage:
  http://remotesensing.org/libtiff/images.html

Also as an off-topic side note, it appears that you are monitoring
code coverage, this is great! Just for your information, you might be
interested in the following ctest bug (with patch) which basically
states that some completely uncovered files may remain unreported:
  http://www.itk.org/Bug/view.php?id=8932
Not sure how much it might affect ITK's coverage

Regards,
Tom