[Insight-developers] MetaImage Test failing on Mac

Stephen Aylward stephen.aylward at kitware.com
Mon Jul 6 11:56:40 EDT 2009

I'd rather see it fixed in metaIO - going outside of metaIO to call a
function just to avoid a bug in metaIO seems like a bad idea :)

Seems like backward compatibility can be preserved.  Add an arg to
ElementByteOrderFix that is the buffer size, but have it default to 0 which
implies use the full buffer (I know, I hate such hidden "features" but I'd
rather preserve backward compatibility and metaIO performs such badness
elsewhere so it is almost a design pattern :) ).

Thanks for catching this!!!

Stephen

Stephen R. Aylward, Ph.D.
Director of Medical Imaging