[Insight-developers] Image memory model

Wes Turner wes.turner at kitware.com
Mon Jul 6 10:39:13 EDT 2009

I think Stephen has an interesting point with this.  For large submissions
where bringing the entire submission from the InsightJournal into ITK Review
is too large to handle in a single step, it is possible for the journal
submission to get out of sync with ITK.  For example, Gaetan has an
excellent submission on labeled images and morphology that we are actively
bringing over, but the full submission numbers over 70 classes and remains
under development by Gaetan.  I expect that downloading the IJ article and
trying to build it with a current ITK will have issues due to duplicate
classes.  What is the correct way to handle this w/out putting undue burden
on everyone to manually maintain three separate repositories?  (ITK Review,
IJ and Gaetan's persoanl archive)?
- Wes

Wesley D. Turner, Ph.D.
Kitware, Inc.