[Insight-developers] CMake Warning (dev) at Utilities/vxl/CMakeLists.txt:13; Policy CMP0011 is not set

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu Feb 26 11:49:30 EST 2009

Hi all,

It's been a while since I built ITK from scratch, but I did yesterday.
I also recently updated to CMake 2.6.3.  I now get this:

-----
 CMake Warning (dev) at Utilities/vxl/CMakeLists.txt:13 (INCLUDE):
  Policy CMP0011 is not set: Included scripts do automatic cmake_policy PUSH
   and POP.  Run "cmake --help-policy CMP0011" for policy details.  Use the
   cmake_policy command to set the policy and suppress this warning.

   The included script

     /Users/sean/kitware/Insight/Utilities/vxl/config/cmake/config/
vxl_utils.cmake

   affects policy settings.  CMake is implying the NO_POLICY_SCOPE option for
   compatibility, so the effects are applied to the including context.
 This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.
-----

What's this?  Can I safely ignore it?

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com