[Insight-developers] ITK 3.12: FREEZING TODAY

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Feb 26 11:23:35 EST 2009

Hi Luca,

Thanks for the clarifications.

At this point, we probably don't want to make changes to this code
unless they can be qualified as "bug fixes".

I agree with your suggestion for using a specific ScaleImageType.
It makes a lot of sense.

Given that the class is in the Code/Review directory, we can still
improve its API after the release.

If we attempt to make changes to templated classes today, it will
still take a couple of Nightly dashboard cycles to verify such
changes on all platforms.   :-/

At this point we probably should focus on any remaning issues in
the Dashboard, that could be consider show stoppers for the Release.

    Luis