[Insight-developers] ImageIORegion M-D to N-D conversion issues

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Feb 25 10:46:03 EST 2009

I made these changes yesterday, including adding the
ImageIORegion::IsEqualWithRegionDimension method. I think they are
right and good to go. It was nice because I had it wrong a couple more
times and a test would fail :)

I would like to get the minIndex maxIndex taken care of. But it is no
worse then what has been there for a while, who wants to stream with
miss matched dimensions?

Brad