[Insight-developers] BayesianClassifierImageFilterTest added

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Fri Feb 20 17:19:31 EST 2009

Yes.. the part where you set the priors is not covered in the tests..

A trivial way to validate this class is to set a prior image that has a
uniform distribution across the classes. In this case, you should get the
same results as the existing test (which does not use priors).

The prior is the second input. So you can add it via SetInput( 1, priorImage
). But, it would help to add a easy to read API like SetPriorImage that does
this.

Thanks
--
karthik

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 5:01 PM, Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez at kitware.com>wrote:

> Hi Brad,
>
> As we discuss during the Tcon,
> a tests was added for the BayesianClassifierImageFilter
> based on the Example in Insight/Example/Statistics.
>
> Looking at the code coverage, it turns out that this
> filter doesn't seem to have implemented the option for
> setting Prior image, although the code for using them
> is already inside. (... I may be missing something here).
>
> Is that the functionality that you wanted to add in
> this filter ?
>

>  Thanks
>

>     Luis

> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ