[Insight-developers] Procedure for contributing new classes

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Fri Feb 20 09:46:02 EST 2009

Dan, Gaetan,

I agree with Gaetan than a one page write up for the IJ is easy enough
and also gives publicity to the new classes. As the toolkit grows it
becomes difficult to know what's there (and not already there).

We used to have a page in the Insight Journal that was showing all the
publications that have not been moved in the toolkit yet. We need to put
this page back up again, this will really help deciding which classes
should be moved in the review directory. In the meantime, we probably
should create a list on wiki of classes that should be moved. I'll be
happy to help moving some of the classes.

Julien