[Insight-developers] paraview format issues

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Feb 19 10:15:55 EST 2009

Hi Richard,

Paraview doesn't take image orientation into account at display time.

In fact,
very few image viewers do this correctly.

The viewer that you may want to use for this task is Slicer:

                  http://www.slicer.org

It is also based on ITK and VTK, and will take image orientation
into account correctly at the moment of displaying images.

    Regards,