[Insight-developers] Proposal: Adding ImageCheck class to Insight/Testing/Code/Common

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Feb 12 10:29:37 EST 2009

Yes, indeed,
this suggested class will be one of many to come in a larger
testing framework. You could imagine similar classes for
ImageRegions, Indices, Points, Transforms....

Maybe creating a central directory for them could help to
group them in a more visible way.

We could have, for example, a directory:

       Insight/Testing/Framework

where we will move things like

       * FilterWatcher
       * PipelineMonitor
       * ImageChecker (hopefully with a better name)
       * ImageRegionChecker....

Along with them we could also add a family of
.cmake files defining useful CMake macros.

   Regards,

      Luis