[Insight-developers] Adding new class to ITK

Andrei Danilchenko andrei.v.danilchenko at vanderbilt.edu
Wed Feb 11 15:31:56 EST 2009

Hello guys,

I'm trying to add a new class to my local ITK copy. The class is very
similar to MattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetric (it's actually the same
but with a couple of changes in the way the metric is computed). I cannot
find nowhere how to do it. As I understand, I should modify some
CMakeLists.txt and then configure ITK with CMake, but I'm not sure which one
I should modify. If someone could tell me how to do it or advise where to
read about it, that would help me a lot.

Thanks,
Andrei.