[Insight-developers] KWStyle broken

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Mon Feb 9 10:32:57 EST 2009

Hi Brad,

There seems to be a bug in kwsys's glob function that prevents us to use
the 'itk[A-H]*.txx'. As far as I know there is no easy fix, except
fixing the current style in Code/Common. I know Luis and Bill have been
working on this lately. When the Code/Common directory is clean we can
restore the glob function to itk*.txx.

I am open to suggestions,
Julien