[Insight-developers] Baselines for code moving from IJ to Review

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 13:56:12 EDT 2009

As I noted on the wiki, I've started to look a moving a few IJ classes
into Review. During this process, I noticed a number of the regression
images are Analyze images. I suggest that we use a more general
format, like meta, to store the regression images. As I also suggested
on the Wiki,
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_Schedule#Check-list_for_Moving_Code_from_IJ_to_Review_and_from_Review
the tests should use non-default values for spacing, origin and
direction. Since Analyze is restrictive on the directions it supports,
I think we should not use it for regression images unless the tests
are Analyze specific.

Bill