[Insight-developers] Sun-CC changes heads up

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 13:36:04 EDT 2009

Luis,

I noticed that you are replacing <string> with <string.h>. I
understand why you need to add string.h, but I thought <string> was
the include file for the stl string class. Shouldn't you just be
adding <string.h> and not removing <string>. I see that the continuous
compiler seem to accept your changes, so maybe I'm off base here.

Bill