[Insight-developers] GetInverse is unusable -- patch attached

Pavel Koshevoy koshevoy at sci.utah.edu
Sun Oct 26 14:11:32 EDT 2008

Steve M. Robbins wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 08:33:39PM -0600, Pavel Koshevoy wrote:
>

>> What is the right way to get this code contributed to ITK?  Can
>> someone help me?
>>

> I believe that the recommended way to contribute is to write
> a short paper for the Insight Journal (http://www.insight-journal.org/)
> with the code attached.
>
> Alternatively, file a bug (http://www.itk.org/Bug/) with patches.
>
> -Steve

Hi,

On page
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Procedure_for_Contributing_New_Classes_and_Algorithms#How_to_Prepare_a_Submission_to_the_Insight_Journal
the link "How to Prepare a Submission to the Insight Journal" (
http://www.insightsoftwareconsortium.org/wiki/index.php/CMake_Tutorial
)  generates a page not found error.

Also, there is something wrong with itk.org/Bug server -- I created an
account so I could file a bug report regarding the broken GetInverse
transform API, but it doesn't let me change the password on the
confirmation page.  The web page shows the following errors:

SYSTEM WARNING: session_start() [function.session-start
<http://www.itk.org/Bug/function.session-start>]: The session id
contains illegal characters, valid characters are a-z, A-Z, 0-9 and '-,'

SYSTEM WARNING: session_start() [function.session-start
<http://www.itk.org/Bug/function.session-start>]: Cannot send session
cookie - headers already sent by (output started at
/mounts/raid/projects/KitwareWeb/mainpage/mantis/core/error_api.php:166)

SYSTEM WARNING: session_start() [function.session-start
<http://www.itk.org/Bug/function.session-start>]: Cannot send session
cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at
/mounts/raid/projects/KitwareWeb/mainpage/mantis/core/error_api.php:166)

SYSTEM WARNING: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
by (output started at
/mounts/raid/projects/KitwareWeb/mainpage/mantis/core/error_api.php:166)

On the next page it says:
APPLICATION ERROR #12

This account is protected. You are not allowed to access this until the
account protection is lifted.