[Insight-developers] Policy for adding an application toInsightApplications

Tom Vercauteren tom.vercauteren at m4x.org
Tue Oct 21 12:33:37 EDT 2008

Hi Hans,

Thanks for the heads up! I wasn't aware of that work and it looks
definitely better than what I was proposing.

As apparently there already is a community working on maintaining and
improving the demons tools on www.nitrc.org, of course it makes sense
to keep the development there.

I just hope we can manage to keep the work on the core filters within
ITK. Then having only a copy of the command-line tools within
InsightApplications would be fine.

I need to look into the details of BrainDemonsWarp www.nitrc.org to
see how we can combine things.

Best,