[Insight-developers] Flawed logic in recent changes to SymmetricForcesDemonsRegistrationFunction

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 08:38:26 EST 2008

Hans,

First, thanks for spending the effort to get the registration
functions to work properly with direction cosines.

I believe the changes you made to the subject class have some
problems. The TransformIndexToPhysicalPoint's code should not be
inside the "dim" for-loop. All "dim" elements of tmpIndex are not
computed when the TransformIndexToPhysicalPoint calls are made.

I looked at this because of the failing tests:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testDetails.php?test=12475804&build=213744
and
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testDetails.php?test=12476298&build=213744

They really should not fail since their direction cosines are identity.

Bill