[Insight-developers] benchmarking biomedical algorithms

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Nov 6 20:08:21 EST 2008

Hi Dave

This is great.

Thanks for pursuing this initiative.

I'm not aware of a benchmark suit of this type. It will be great
to create one , particularly if it is made out of publicly available
block (code, data, parameters, scripts...).

A benchmark tool must be fully available,
for it to be taken seriously.

Would you like to create a Wiki page for this initiative ?

In this way it will be easier to gather feedback from the community
and to keep track of the comments and suggestions.

In the meantime I'll suggest to include:

1) Deformable registration
    - Demons
    - BSplines
2) Connected components filters