[Insight-developers] ITK 3.10 : Release Preparation : Dashboard Status

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Nov 4 12:24:20 EST 2008

Yeap, it seems that having the implementation in a .cxx is what
will compartmentalize the instantiation of the map.

We will have to use a non-templated base class for the ResourceProbes.
It starts looking like too much trouble for simply using an
STL container   ...  :-/

I'll proceed to tag, and we will look at this after the
release.

    Thanks

       Luis