[Insight-developers] ITK 3.10 : Release Preparation : Dashboard Status

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 17:29:17 EST 2008

My only concern is that the API of ResourceProbesCollectorBase may
change to fix this problem. I think the same approach taken in
MetaDataDictionary is needed. I would help, but I won't be back home
until Thursday.

We can probably take the risk about changing the API in this case. It
is probably unlikely someone will use it in the next couple of weeks.

I agree we should tag.

Bill