[Insight-developers] itkMattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetricTest failures

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Mar 24 17:23:22 EDT 2008

Hi Bill,

I just ran DeformableRegistration12Test1 with 1 thread,
and confirmed your observation that in this case the
test passes fine. ("redwall", Win64, VS8, Windows Vista).

This is very useful indeed...

The test is only failing when disabling the UseCache
option, and using multiple threads.  This reduces the
number of suspect lines to a relatively small set...

   Thanks !

      Luis