[Insight-developers] KWStyle Dashboard Submissions

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 18:27:38 EDT 2008

I have it configured as Experimental but don't see anything.

Here is my ctest script:
#
# This is a recommended file for ITK dashboard submissions
# The generated file will use the current settings in the CMakeCache.txt file
# The file should be copied, edited if necessary and moved to another location
#
# This file was generated from
# C:/lorensen/Projects/Insight/CMake/itkSampleKWStyle.cmake
#

######################
# Set the Dashboard to one of Nightly, Continuous or Experimental
#
SET(DASHBOARD Nightly)
SET(DASHBOARD Continuous)
SET(DASHBOARD Experimental)

# These are the the locations of the source and binary directory
SET(CTEST_SOURCE_DIRECTORY "C:/lorensen/Projects/Insight")
SET(CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY "C:/lorensen/Projects/Insight-net")

# No need to update for an Experimental
IF(${DASHBOARD} STREQUAL "Experimental")
  SET(ACTIONS "-T start -T configure")
ELSE(${DASHBOARD} STREQUAL "Experimental")
  SET(ACTIONS "-T start -T update -T configure")
ENDIF(${DASHBOARD} STREQUAL "Experimental")

# The ctest command to use for running the dashboard
SET(CTEST_COMMAND
   "C:/Program Files/CMake 2.4/bin/cmake.exe -P
\"${CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY}/CMake/RemoveTemporaryFiles.cmake\""
   "C:/Program Files/CMake 2.4/bin/ctest.exe -M ${DASHBOARD} ${ACTIONS}"
   "C:/lorensen/Projects/KWStyle-net/release/KWStyle.exe -o
\"C:/lorensen/Projects/Insight/Utilities/KWStyle/ITKOverwrite.txt\"
-xml \"${CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY}/ITK.kws.xml\" -dart
\"${CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY}\" -1 1 -R -D
\"C:/lorensen/Projects/Insight/Utilities/KWStyle/NightlyFiles.txt\""
   "C:/Program Files/CMake 2.4/bin/ctest.exe -M ${DASHBOARD} -T submit
-A \"${CTEST_SCRIPT_DIRECTORY}/${CTEST_SCRIPT_NAME}\""
)

# Specify how long to run the continuous in minutes
IF(${DASHBOARD} STREQUAL "Continuous")
  SET (CTEST_CONTINUOUS_DURATION 1080)
  SET (CTEST_CONTINUOUS_MINIMUM_INTERVAL 15)
ENDIF(${DASHBOARD} STREQUAL "Continuous")

SET(CTEST_START_WITH_EMPTY_BINARY_DIRECTORY FALSE)
SET(CTEST_START_WITH_EMPTY_BINARY_DIRECTORY_ONCE FALSE)

# This is the initial cache to use for the binary tree, be careful to escape
# any quotes inside of this string if you use it
SET (CTEST_INITIAL_CACHE "
SITE:STRING=BILLSLAPTOP
BUILDNAME:STRING=Win32-vs70
CVSCOMMAND:FILEPATH=C:/Program Files/TortoiseCVS/cvs.exe.local
CVS_UPDATE_OPTIONS:STRING=-d -A -P

KWSTYLE_EXECUTABLE:FILEPATH=C:/lorensen/Projects/KWStyle-net/release/KWStyle.exe
ITK_USE_KWSTYLE:BOOL=ON

")

# Set any extra envionment variables here
SET (CTEST_ENVIRONMENT
  )