[Insight-developers] Bug fixing procedures

Steve M. Robbins steve at sumost.ca
Sat Jun 21 17:00:24 EDT 2008

Hi,

As one of the newly-minted "bug adopters", I've got a couple of
questions related to the procedure outlined on

  http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Procedure_for_Contributing_Bug_Fixes

Q1. It sounds like I need a more privileged Mantis account, since I
can't see any buttons to assign the issue or change its state.  Who do
I ask about that?

I've committed some trivial fixes to InsightApplications so that it
builds with GCC 4.3 (c.f. 7225).  The procedure says "Link the CVS
commit in the bug report":

    *  Go to the bug report
          o Insert as comment the WebCVS link to the commit.
          o http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?cvsroot=Insight

Q2. What is "the WebCVS link" of the commit?

Thanks,
-Steve