No subject

Sat Jul 26 20:13:30 EDT 2008

> Do you use DESTDIR during the
> installation?  Can you please add a MESSAGE command in the install
> script right before the rpath check line:
>
> MESSAGE("[$ENV{DESTDIR}${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/bin/itkTestDriver]")
>
> and report the output?

I don't think I use DESTDIR since I haven't heard of it before ;)

Using my initial process, I have added the message between the make
and make install steps. Here is the output:

[/usr/local/mkt-dev/install/itk-3.8.0-patched/RelWithDebInfo/bin/itkTestDriver]
CMake Error at Code/IO/cmake_install.cmake:43 (FILE):
  file INSTALL cannot find file
  "/usr/local/mkt-dev/install/itk-3.8.0-patched/RelWithDebInfo/bin/itkTestDriver"
  to install.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  Code/cmake_install.cmake:43 (INCLUDE)
  cmake_install.cmake:50 (INCLUDE)