[Insight-developers] utjOrientedImage.h

Johnson, Hans hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Tue Jul 29 21:20:07 EDT 2008

Bill,

I²ve been doing some more research on the itkOrientedImage filter.  It looks
like there is a nice WIKI page at
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Proposals:Oriented_Image_Registration that lists
several tasks that needed to be accomplished about 80% down the page.  The
wiki claims that none of this is done, but it looks like it is in CVS.

2)  Could you please confirm that these tasks were done?

Thanks,
Hans