[Insight-developers] PythonFFTImageFilter : marvin.jouy.inra.fr

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jul 23 11:31:50 EDT 2008

Hi Gaetan,

Actually, You were right in your assumption.   :-)

The practice during a code freeze used to be that CVS write
access was restricted to a couple of developer.

In this release, however, we are experimenting with a
democratization of the CVS repository. In this experiment,
no CVS write access has been removed from any developer.

In this way, all of them are still able to commit bug
fixes if necessary.

The process is working great so far. It illustrates a
great sense of community among the developers.

   Thanks a lot for committing the fix !

      Luis