[Insight-developers] Unit tests - Smoothing difference between standard and diffeomorphic demons

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jul 16 11:02:40 EDT 2008

Hi Hans,

Yes, indeed the initial deformation field is not always null.

I was referring to the specific case of the circle tests that
we have in Testing/Code/Review, and for which we were having
trouble getting them to pass when using the new Demons classes.
My apologies for not being clear enough.

It's great to know that a new Demons implementation will soon
be available.

    Thanks for sharing !

        Luis